Hervé uses Marketing, Consulting, Negotiating and Overseeing Techniques That Will Exceed Your Expectations!"
Education and Training
- Hervé attended the University of Lille, France, where he studied Law for four years in addition to Marketing/Contracts/and Public Relations. An asset to the Coldwell Banker Newport Center office, and the entire brokerage community, Hervé is dedicated to every detail of his work in order to deliver the best possible results to his clients.
Awards And Designations
- Herve is a member of NAR, CAR, and OCAR for your satisfaction and protection.
Areas of Expertise
- Hervé is specialized in resort style living, coastal living, bank owned, short sales, first time homebuyers, investment and international properties, and commended for his charming and personable character combined with remarkable efficiency.
- Hervé Duboscq has maintained a reputation as one of Orange County’s most knowledgeable, and trusted Real Estate Agents. Very dynamic, successful and driven. Working from the Newport Center Office, one of the top Coldwell Banker Office Worldwide, with Billion in sales per year, Hervé continues to receive praises for his hard work and attention to detail.
- Hervé uses top new tech, and his large network to help you succeed faster and exceed your expectations. He is focused and driven just for you, and will deliver. He is so professional and knowledgeable about the current market, that clients have said about him : “Meet him and you’ll know you made the right choice right away”. His dedication to his profession is no more evident than in the heartfelt letters of recommendation that he receives on a regular basis.
“I will be glad to represent your friends, family members, coworkers in their next buying or selling experience. Make them so outrageously happy, they will, too, introduce me to somebody they know. Pick up your phone to introduce me to all the people you know who are looking to sell their home or looking for their next home purchase and experience one the best feeling in the world: Introducing somebody you love to someone you trust!”