Dian Hymer - CRS
CA LIC#: 00595554
Dian Hymer, CRS, Broker Associate
Dian Hymer is a top-producing real estate broker associated with Coldwell Banker in the Oakland/Piedmont office for over 30 years. She is the recipient of numerous awards for her achievements in the real estate profession.
Experience: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
• Dian is known for her professionalism, creativity, energy, diligence and dedication.
• She is an astute problem solver. Based on a wide breadth of experience gained from participation in over 600 residential real estate transactions in the Piedmont, Oakland and Berkeley area.
• Dian is a great source of information.
• Dian has superb communication and negotiation skills.
• She prefers a hands-on approach and works closely with the buyers and sellers she represents throughout the process, from preparation to closing.
• Dian diligently works to realize her clients’ goals and fully understands her fiduciary duty to put her clients’ needs first.
• She was twice honored by the Oakland Association of Realtors for “distinguished service and outstanding leadership given to the real estate profession”. Dian is respected by--and has good working relationships with-her peers, which will help you realize your goals.
• Dian provides professional marketing through print advertisements, brochures, virtual tours, internet advertising, E-blasts and newsletters.
• Dian is qualified to market upper-tier properties.
• Dian is a licensed real estate broker, a Certified Residential Specialist and a Previews Property Specialist.
• She is a member of the Coldwell Banker San Francisco Bay to Bay Real Estate Referral Network, which is a benefit to her clients.
• Dian has excellent organization skills. After decades in the business, Dian has a network of connections to people who can facilitate the transaction: contractors, title escrow officers, loan agents, and stagers, to name a few.
“I want to say, Dian that it’s been a pleasure working with you; I only wish I had more houses for you to sell. I have shared my experience with my neighbors, and will continue to do so. Anyone would be lucky to have your representation."
- Bernie Schwartz
“You have been an absolute dream of an agent to work with, and we so appreciate your following up so closely on all the details. We appreciate you for lots of other things as well!”
- Shari & Bob Burnham
“Dian handled the sale of our Berkeley home with exceptional professionalism. I seriously doubt if one could find another professional in her field with as much integrity.”
–– Ed Dembowski
“Highest recommendation. We worked with Dian both to purchase and to sell a home, in both cases she was key in our achieving 'great results,' she is unquestionably an expert in the field and the area, and has the highest integrity. On Time! Also thinks ahead so the deals were completely prepared. No one works harder to make it work - and make it work enjoyably.”
–– Peggy Weil
“Dian is an extremely professional and knowledgeable real estate broker with an impeccable reputation in the market. She executes efficiently and quickly resolves issues as they arise. I have referred Dian to several individuals with great results!”
–– Pat Theophilos
"You are fabulous! Thanks for all you did to help us sell our home, from lining up a dozen contractors, analyzing the market, advising us every step of the way, and getting our house sold in five days! This has been a great experience, thanks to you."
— Sue and Mike Riley
Real Estate Environmental and Energy Education Level One Certification: 2009
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification: 2009
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
National Association of Real Estate Editors
California Real Estate Broker License
Member: Oakland Board of Realtors
Member: California Association of Realtors
Member: National Association of Realtors
Member: Residential Sales Council
California State Junior College Credential: A lifetime award
B.A., M. A. advanced to candidacy for PhD degrees, UCLA
One of top 100 agents for Coldwell Banker, San Francisco East & North Bay Area, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2012.
Top-producing sales agent in the Oakland/Piedmont office for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009 and for over 20 years.
Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker agents in Northern California for 2005.
Coldwell Banker's International President's Circle: 1990, 1991, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2009, 2011, 2012
Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Coldwell Banker's International President's Premier for 2002, 2003, 2005: Awarded to the top 1% of over 127,000 Coldwell Banker sales agents worldwide.
Oakland Association of Realtors award for distinguished service and outstanding leadership given to the real estate profession, 1996, for writing Starting Out— a nationally syndicated real estate advice column.
Previews Property Specialist designation, 1995. Given to select agents who have expertise and training in marketing luxury residential properties.
Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, Honored by Oakland Association of Realtors for Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Profession, Spring, 1990, for writing Buying and Selling a Home in California.
Recipient of numerous Coldwell Banker company awards.
Coldwell Banker Website
Coldwell Banker Home Loans
Seniors Real Estate