CA LIC#: 00941738
Ed Campa ñ a, C.R.S.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-San Francisco-Lombard
Residential: High End Premiere Condominiums and Lofts along the San Francisco Waterfront, Mission Bay, South Beach.
Something about Ed:
A San Francisco Real Estate Broker Specializing in Loft and Condominium Projects.
A native of San Francisco, Ed grew up roaming the streets of the SOMA, fishing off the Embarcadero Piers, competing in the annual Soap Box Derby and City-wide Yo-yo Championship, while all the time wondering if the Yerba Buena vision, then an empty lot, would ever become a reality. After a couple of decades of teaching in a Master's Degree Program at San Francisco State , conducting national social science research projects, running his own consulting firm and serving as a San Francisco Police Commissioner, Ed is back wandering the streets of the San Francisco Waterfront. But this time he is buying and selling real estate for his clients and has been doing so for the past sixteen years. Ed specializes and has become expert in premiere Lofts and Condominiums in the City of San Francisco .
- 16 years of selling San Francisco Real Estate
- 10 years of being a top producer
- 16 years specializing in San Francisco Waterfront Properties
- 5 years as member of Previews Property International
- 16 years as a San Francisco Real Estate Broker
- 10 years as a Certified Residential Specialist
- 15 years of having the most utilized South of Market Web Site
- Hosting one of the best web sites for up-to-date high end properties on the San Francisco Waterfront.
The seven digit addition to our bank account was a nice eye-opener this morning! We always believed in the “Power of Two”, thanks for exceeding our expectations. Ed, you went above and beyond- we truly appreciate it. We’re looking forward to working together in the future. Another job well done by the “Power of Two”!
John Chui 2005
Thanks for the absolutely lovely lunch! What a perfect way to have our first meal in our new home. Everything went like clockwork--table, chairs, food. . .and Four Seasons superb service! It's been a treat to work with you on acquiring this property.
Desmond Whitchurch 2005