Tom DeWitt - SFR, CNS, CRS
CA LIC#: 01467319
My real estate experiences have paralleled my career changes. I was a pilot in the Air Force which required me to live in eight different communities around the country. This turned into a great opportunity to invest in real estate in many different markets and varied business cycles. After I completed my Air Force commitment I joined a company that supported new home sales and marketing efforts with national home builder accounts. This experience furthered my appreciation of the complexity of the skills required to be successful in this highly competitive business.
My wife and I have selected this part of paradise to build our business model on trust, respect and professional conduct. I will take the time to know you personally during our transactions to ensure your goals are met.
Team DeWitt has the resources and knowledge to find and research properties that reflect excellent value. The Team DeWitt partners are Realtor/Brokers that have chosen to join with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage to provide top notch experience in all aspects of your real estate transaction. Our key focus is making your real estate transaction a rewarding experience.
As Realtor/Brokers, we utilize the expertise of our strong team and our partnership with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage to guide and advise our clients in their search for real estate investments in the desert. Team DeWitt has direct knowledge of industry standards that are important when researching a potential investment. We have personally built several of our own homes, remodeled properties and managed rental units so our knowledge of many of the local trades are also available to our clients.
Team DeWitt is very involved in community organizations including The Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce, and volunteer groups. Our team thoroughly enjoys living, working, and supporting our community in Palm Springs.
Experience: Tom DeWitt, Realtor/Broker, Palm Springs
· Over 13 years´ experience in residential real estate home sales.
· Advanced training in all aspects of residential property transactions, investment property acquisition, and the 1031 Exchange process.
· Eight years of experience in property management.
· Member, Desert Association of Realtors, Desert Association, MLS, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, North County MLS, Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce
· Desert Area MLS Standards Committee member, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
· Specialized advanced training and skills in leadership, relationship building, and analytical thinking.
· Master´s Degree in Business Management
What sets us apart from all the rest?
- Excellent listening skills. We care about your needs first.
- Highly organized and efficient. We follow up details on time and keep you informed throughout the buying or selling process.
- Knowledgeable about Palm Springs and surrounding areas.
- Personalized service, there are no assistants to deal with.
- We have been given the nickname "the detectives" for our ability to seek out rare finds!
- Extremely hard working real estate professionals with the utmost in ethical standards.
Desert Golf Guide
Coldwell Banker Home Loans
Palm Springs Life Magazine
Coldwell Banker Website
Palm Springs Yellow Pages
The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens