Meet Kim Barnes
Barnes, a full time realtor dedicated to delivering only the best experience
and results possible for her happy clients.
was compiled so that choosing Kim Barnes becomes an easy decision. You will have confidence, knowing that you
will be working with a proven producer, with over 25 years of experience
delivering results for individuals and companies.
Kimberly is an
expert stager and designer with the ability to transform homes using clients
She is allowing
ith the inside track as a local market expert.
Kim listens, never pressures, gives accurate advise and is a fierce
advoctate. will listen to you without
pressure to your deepest needs.
when you choose
to hire Kimberly as your real estate consultant you will do so with confidence,
knowing that you have a fierce advocate, an understanding ear, and a local
market expert to shepard you through one of the most important transitions most
people will make in their lives.
With 25 years
of sales, marketing, home staging, and real estate experience Kimberly Barnes
is a consistant Top Producer and Top Agent
What Sets Kim Apart?
Results Since her first
year in real estate, Kim Barnes earned the status of Top Producer with Hill
& Company Real Estate. Kim 100.63%
of asking in challenging years and her listings sell faster than other City agents on average. Ninety percent of Kim’s business is
referral-based from clients and associates. Her client's testimonials are the best indicator of what you can expet when working with Kim Barnes.
Knowledge A 20-year
Pacific Heights homeowner, Kim knows San Francisco. Kim breaks down the in and outs of
schools, recreation, transportation, cultural activities and destinations,
restaurants, shopping and services, parks the weather, and the personality of
San Francisco’s neighborhoods all the things present distinct features, advantages,
and benefits among San Francisco numerous micro neighborhoods. Having studied real estate
and the changing market conditions specific to San Francisco, Kim knows
property values intimately, trends, and likelihood of outcomes when making and
receiving offers on homes. Kim’s has a commitment to education and is continually updating her knowledge on legal issues and contracts, City departments and developments in the making.
Skills In real estate
the end result begins upfront. A home must sell right off the computer
screen. Kim is hands-approach
touches on in every aspect of preparing
and bringing a home to market. A
recognized stager and stylist. Kim works closely with top photographers and stagers and always applies her own skills and talents to insure the best presentation of her
client's homes. As an expert online
marketer, Kim insures that her client’s homes saturate the most searched
websites with the most winning first impression - so necessary in today's market in which the majority of buyers shop online.
Kim's Professional History
Coldwell Banker Previews International, the number
one real estate firm in San Francisco$1B in sales a year
& Company Real Estate, Top Producer every year
from first year in business for prestigious boutique San Francisco firm.
VP, Sales &
Director of Sales Internet Online advertising and website
monitization Sought-after “rain maker”
for start ups. Generated revenue for major internet websites, one of which is
now Yahoo Mail. Four 11, Rocketmail,
Juno Online Services, NewsPage, LetsTalk.com
Manager, Print Advertising and Publishing Consistently recognized #1 sales
performer. Achieved #1 market share for
assigned territories. Sold Microsoft, Apple, Oracle and Dell Computer, and over
the years, every significant technology company on the West Coast. Ziff Davis, IDG, & CMP
Representative Xerox Corporation Managed list of 600 accounts. Regularly led
team of 12 in units sold and revenue.
A Top Agent and Sales & Marketing Leader
- Verified "Top Agent" and Member of The Top Agent Network®
- A Top Producer for Hill & Co. Real Estate for 6 Years
- Member of
National Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- San Francisco Association of Realtors®
- Recipient of
Jesse H. Neil Award, single most prestigious award for business journalism.
CBC-Certified Business Communicator
- Trained in Ziff Davis Structured Selling and Xerox SPIN Selling
- BA, English, West Chester University, PA
Leader in San Francisco City Parks
As founder of The Friends of Lafayette Park, a model for other park groups, Kim mobilized a coalition of
residents, businesses and city agencies to literally move mountains in a
massive clean up effort of this important San Francisco park. Her efforts have been recognized by the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and the San Francisco Park Trusts among others.
According to Kim,
“The most important accomplishment of the Friends of Lafayette Park is the new
found sense of community and pride among people of all ages – from seniors to
students – who have demonstrated their appreciation of this special oasis of
green in Pacific Heights.”
With all of her
interests and passions, the thing Kim enjoys the most are the friendships and
connections that develop in real estate. According to Kim, “It’s all about the
people.” Kim has also served on the
steering committee for the San Francisco Neighborhood Parks Council and is a
member of the San Francisco Symphony League
Interests, Travels, and Little Known Facts About Kim
has lived in: San Francisco,
Aix En Provence, France, Philadelphia, & Houston
International travels: France,
Germany, England, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Holland, Israel, Bali, Tahiti,
Singapore, Mexico, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Singapore, El Salvador, Tobago, Barbados
sales, interior design and staging, sales management, sales and marketing,
Internet monetization, advertising, publishing,
known facts: Collects and
deals in fine art graphics. Lived in South of
France 1998-2000. Has sung and danced on
stage in little theater. Has taken a VW engine and a Singer sewing machine apart
and re-assembed badly under duress.
design using what people already have, fine art, funny people, movies, wine, lavender (growing, smelling,
cooking with) healthy food, yoga,
Passions: Helping people
achieve their dreams, animals, interior design, yoga, museums,
like to: Write a book.
Client Service Program for Sellers
- Educate you about current market conditions
- Present a professional Comparable Market Analysis
- Prepare the home for sale using a staging professional and trades-people
- Recommend which “pre-sale” inspections are appropriate for your property
- Provide an excellent list of subcontractors and coordinate the work
- Create and Implement an aggressive marketing plan
- Sell your home professionally
- Negotiate on your behalf and advise you using best practices
- Communicate per your needs – daily, weekly etc.
- Take you through to the final signing at the title company and receipt of your check
- Provide a complete file on CD after close of escrow
- Offer continued service beyond close of escrow
Client Service Program for Buyers
- Educate you about current market conditions
- Search for appropriate properties and schedule immediate showings
- Prepare comparative market analysis for properties of interest
- Provide experienced counsel when writing a competitive offer
- Review disclosure packages and give insight and advice
- Provide you with a list of reputable lenders, and qualified and licensed
inspection companies or handle these details on your behalf
- Help you to visualize cosmetic updating, recommend improvements for higher resale and provide estimates of future value of home
- Guide you through to the final close of escrow and transfer of ownership and provide a complete file at close of escrow
- Offer continued
service beyond close of escrow
Why Hire Kim Barnes?
- Always responds within 2 hours, but more
often than not on the second ring.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Expert knowledge on preparing
properties for sale
- Focused on the results
- Resourceful problem solve
- In high gear!
- Intuitive negotiating skills
- Management and communications background
with customer service emphasis
- Places her clients’ interests first and foremost