Specializing in Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Newport Coast and Laguna Beach Properties
Mary Ellen Weglarz has been a realtor for over 25 years specializing in the sales and marketing of coastal Orange County real estate. Having lived and worked as a real estate agent in this area for those years, she offers expert real estate advice and services in Newport Beach, Corona del Mar, Laguna Beach and Newport Coast. Her expertise covers a wide range of properties to include bayfront, oceanfront and view property.
Mary Ellen has been recognized as being in the top 1% of real estate professionals in Orange County and the nation. She brings a wealth of experience and education to assist her clients in the realization of their real estate goals. Terrific service is the standard she commits to providing her clients and they reward her efforts with repeat business and steady referrals of their family and friends. She exhibits expertise in representing a diverse range of buyers, sellers and residential properties.
- Over 25 years of local real estate experience in the coastal Orange County region
- Specializing in high-end and water-oriented properties in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Corona del Mar and Newport Coast
- Coldwell Banker President's International Premier Award (Top 1% of realtors internationally)
- Coldwell Banker President's International Elite Award (Top 2% of realtors internationally)
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award (Top 8% of realtors internationally)
- Ranked in the top 1% of residential sales professionals nationwide
- Financial qualifications (CPA) and business background unique in the resumes of top sales brokers
- Providing real estate advice you can trust with integrity, honesty and a commitment to absolute service.
- Visit my website:www.theweglarzgroup.com
It's your own private home search "workspace" where you can:
- Save Listings & Searches
- Receive E-mail Alerts
What is the HomeBase® Suite?
HomeBase is an interlocking system of technology tools aligned to meet your real estate needs, today and as they change over time.