As both a California licensed real estate broker and trust and estates attorney, Lexie brings uncommon skills to her clients, for which she’s quickly earned a stellar reputation in the industry.
Most of Lexie’s clients are high net-worth individuals and professionals, including CEOs, developers, money managers, attorneys, physicians, trustees and trust beneficiaries. Nearly all of her business comes from referrals or repeat clients. They value Lexie’s energetic work ethic, thorough knowledge of the marketplace and wise counsel.
Having grown up in a real estate family in Santa Monica, Lexie quickly grasps the needs of home sellers and buyers and has been involved in real estate for over 23 years on the Westside. She built her own family home in Pacific Palisades and has remodeled and designed others. As a result, she has a close working relationship with top local architects, developers and contractors – resources she happily shares with her clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Government, Georgetown University, magna cum laude, phi beta kappa
- J.D. degree, New York University School of Law
- International President's Circle 2013, 2011, 2010 (Top 5% Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally)
- Among the Top Ten Agents in Coldwell Banker, Pacific Palisades 2013
- Among the Top Five Agents in Coldwell Banker, Pacific Palisades 2011
- Sterling Society Award 2012
- Diamond Society Award 2008, 2009
- International Rookie of the Year in a company of 107,600 sales associates 2008