Why Choose Nancy For Your Real Estate Needs?
Nancy has been involved in Real Estate sales and purchases since 1986 and has extensive experience and knowledge related to California Uniform Building Codes. She is a high achiever and takes a progressive approach to marketing. Nancy is dedicated to perfection and uncompromised service. Her most profound asset is the respect of the clients she serves. Her ultimate goal is to have her clients for life, not just for a single transaction.
Shopping for a home should be a fun experience, not a waste of time. Selling a home is often a hectic event in one's life. Nancy's commitment is to make both processes as smooth as possible and reach the finish line with total client satisfaction.
You deserve the best this business has to offer. Call Nancy today!
Full-time Licensed Realtor
Member National Association of Realtors
Member Sacramento County Association of Realtors
Member California Association of Realtors
Member Sacramento Multiple Listing Services
All levels of Residential Properties
First-Time Home Buyers
Bay Area Relocators
My Marketing Plan for Selling Your Home
- Prepare Comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Provide Homeowner with Market Preparation Guide
- Install Coldwell Banker Real Estate Sign at Property
- Enter Property on all Coldwell Banker Websites
- Enter Property on Nancyworks4u.net Website (to include all Open Houses)
- Conduct Open Houses as Frequently as Sellers Desire (Suggested Weekly)
- Enter Property in Sacramento Multiple Listing Serivice (MLS)
- Utilize Weekly Classified Advertising
- Conduct Local and County-Wide Realtor Tours to maximize Exposure
- Notify Neighbors that Property is For Sale
- Design Professional Colored Fliers
- Utilize Lockbox to Facilitate Ease of Showings
- Monitor Listing and Sales Activities to Maintain Competitive Edge
- NEGOTIATE the BEST Price and Terms for Your Home