Whether you are a first time buyer or seller, a family on-the-move, a retiree, or someone looking for a change, you will want a Realtor representing you who dedicates her time and effort to understanding and fulfilling your unique needs. Barbara has had years of experience meeting the needs of individuals and families and is known for her attentiveness, competency, and efficiency coupled with a caring attitude. She has made a difference in the lives of many and can make your housing transition a smooth one.
Member, Pomerado Hospital
- Developer and Coordinator, Junior Volunteer Program, Pomerado Hospital
- Member, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, San Diego Chapter
- Member, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International, Lay Review Committee
- Cybervolunteer for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s Online Diabetes Support Team
- Bachelor of Arts, Brown University
- Master of Education, University of Arizona
My Commitment to You
I will not only help you buy or sell your home, but make a complete home experience available to you. If you are selling your home, this experience will include an internet presence, virtual tours, advertisement, brochure distribution, and direct mail advertising. The listing will be made available to the network of Realtors locally and throughout the country. If you are buying a house, this experience will include showing you listings based upon your criteria, community profiles, and informing you immediately of new listings. Both buyers and sellers will benefit from regular updates and communication as well as a comparative market analysis and the use of title and escrow services, insurance, and concierge referrals. A complete home experience is my commitment to you.