Sales and Marketing Background
Prior to her career in Real Estate, Lisa was a highly successful sales and marketing executive. She worked for major, blue chip multi-nationals as well as starting up several ventures on her own. Lisa moved to London in 1985 to take up a global marketing post . There, she transformed marketing and project management processes and then set up her own marketing agency. She now applies outstanding client service philosophies to her real estate projects.
Lisa has a particular skill with marketing her listings and has been widely acknowledged as a creative leader in her field. Each property is treated as a new product to launch, with its own individual promotional campaign. "I specialize in finding markets for unusual properties, particularly horse and country estates."
Areas of Expertise
- Customised, innovative marketing campaigns
- Specialist in country and equestrian properties
- Specialist in International Moves
- Financially astute advisor to investors
- 20 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in Europe and USA
I am experienced in working with people from all kinds of different cultural backgrounds. I believe that there is always more to know about my profession and never stop pursuing higher standards of education and development.
With my special training in handling country, luxury estate and horse property sales, this forms a large proportion of my business. I once owned a 26 acre equestrian estate and so have some experience to relate to on this.
My Real Estate practice is based on a personal approach to each client challenge.
· Sloan Fellow – Distinction in Marketing; Thesis in Economics
· MSc (Marketing and General Management) – London Business School, England
· Licensed REALTOR
· Accredited Staging Professional
· MT (ASCP) – Medical Technology, Bowman Gray School of Medicine
· BS Biology – Appalachian State University
· Professional Selling Skills III, Xerox Learning Corporation
Special training in:
- Consultative Selling
- Country Properties
- Luxury Home and Estate Sales
- Title and Escrow Processes
- Transaction Management
- Finance and Lending
- Well and septic issues
- Property Appraisal
- Real Estate Issues for Senior Citizens
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Northern California/ Bay Area Association of Realtors
Sonoma Horse Council
Sonoma County Riding and Driving Club
Back Country Horseman's Association
In addition to these professional associations, I am also a member of Marketing Masters of Sonoma County, a group of 24 of the top agents in our area. Membership is by invitation only. The agents in Marketing Masters are acknowledged as being the top marketers and top sales agents in our profession. We help each other and our respective clients by providing feedback on listed properties and match-making buyers with these properties.
Similarly, I co-founded the Luxury Agent Market Network in Sonoma County. This group sells most of the high-end luxury property in Sonoma County.
Lisa’s experience as a board director and senior manager has given her excellent research and problem solving skills, and she is able to flexibly adapt to almost any residential real estate project, from a first time purchase to the sale of a country estate. Lisa is an excellent negotiator, a skilled communicator with a high standard of professionalism. “It also helps to have a sense of humor!” she says.
“My interest in property first stemmed from making some very good personal investments,” Lisa says, “and now I genuinely find the whole process a lot of fun. Finding the 'perfect' home for someone is so much more rewarding than selling to businesses!” As a competitive dressage rider and having owned complex country properties, Lisa understands the specific needs of livestock owners.
Services for Buyers
1. Comprehensive Needs Analysis ensure your needs are matched against every relevant home on the market.
2. Mortgage Approval Services gives your offer more chance of acceptance for that ‘right’ property.
3. 100% Preview Policy saves you time and hassle in your property search.
4. Home Warranty Policies protect you from unexpected after sale expenses.
5. Regular Updates ensure that you are always in control and aware of progress.
6. Post-closing follow up keeps you informed on issues affecting your property.
7. Access to TradesClub helps you find qualified professionals when needed.
Services for Sellers
· Superior Market analyses and custom marketing plan development
· Straight talk about property value ensures that you get the results you want
· My marketing campaigns are innovative and get superior results.
· Broker Promotion: I target other top selling realtors to get them working with us to help sell your home
· Pre-Sale Networking: I meet with hundreds of other agents each week to heighten their awareness of your property.
· I am an Accredited Staging Professional, qualified to advise you on how to prepare your home in order to get the best possible price for it.
· As a member of Marketing Masters, I get additional input for you from 24 of the top agents in Sonoma County on how your home is priced and presented to buyers.