Jeannie has been selling real estate since 1981. She first began in Naperville, Illinois where she had been an English and journalism teacher at Naperville Central High School for 10 years. She had a broker's license in Illinois.
In 1983, Jeannie moved to Silicon Valley and began selling like crazy. She has been a top producing agent in Silicon Valley for all of these years.
She prides herself on knowing the market and ins and outs of negotiations. She keeps abreast with the latest, not only staying a high producer, but obtaining advanced real estate degrees and designations. She has a genuine concern for the well being of her clients.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Relocation Specialist BA from Western Illinois University in English Speech
- Masters Degree work in Journalism from Northern Illinois University
- Taught English & Journalism in Naperville High School, Illinois for 10 years
- Real Estate Broker, Illinois 1981-83 Chicagoland
- Consistently a top producer in the Bay Area since 1983
- Top 1% of Coldwell Banker
- Works equally well & successfully with sellers and buyers
- Specializing in Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Saratoga, San Jose, Santa Clara , Mountain View and Campbell.
- Jeannie is on the Gizmo committee to raise money for the educational programs at the San Jose Tech Museum.
- Jeannie is an alum of Alpha Omicron Pi, an international sorority
- Graduate 1971 from Western Illinois University
- Jeannie is a member of The Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Jeannie is a certified relocation specialist.
- Jeannie is a certified USAA agent.
It's your own private home search "workspace" where you can:
- Save Listings & Searches
- Receive E-mail Alerts
What is the HomeBase® Suite?
HomeBase is an interlocking system of technology tools aligned to meet your real estate needs, today and as they change over time.